Monday, August 31, 2009

spiritual renewal

Today while walking, I was able to listen to some conference talks. I really enjoyed one by Elder Bednar entitled "That We May Always Have His Spirit to Be with Us" . This talk was motivating to me to bring spirituality back into my life, by leading a life which would invite the daily guidance of the Holy Spirit to be with me. As I was reflecting on this message, I was flooded with some wonderful thoughts about some people that I love. Instantly I remembered some of the times that I have received inspiration in the past, is when I am thinking positive thoughts, being optomistic, and cheerful. These are all Christlike traits which invite the spirit. This is my goal today: to be positive, look for the good in people and serve others; I know this will bring joy into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment