Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week of Miracles - Financial Miracle

Everyday is full of miracles.  It is our responsiblity to recognize and express gratitude for these special blessings in our life.

This week we have had some enormous miracles take place.  It has been a rewarding week.

For the past several years, I have been working at a financial plan to become 100% debt free.  I have worked so hard, and seem to move forward, and backwards at times, when unexpected events take place in our life.  Without going into a lot of detail, may I say that my experience with money and finances has not been an easy experience.  Many times I have been to a point that I have wanted to give up, but of course, because I am a fighter, and determined to win this challenge; I have often fallen to my knees and begged God for direction, support and strength.  This was my experience this week as I became frustrated again with finances, and knowing of the many expenses ahead with sending a missionary out.  So, once again, I asked God for strength and direction in finding a way to expand my earning resources to help cover these expenses and help me reach my financial goals.

So, a couple days ago, a miracle walked through our door, and presented to us a financial plan that would direct us in our efforts to become completely out of debt in the shortest amount of time, and also an income opportunity was also presented to us that would allow me to receive commissions off what I have always dreamed of doing - Life coaching, or helping people to find joy and satisfaction in life, and get out of debt.  What a miracle.  It is so amazing to see what is out there for us.  When we trust in God, he  provides a way, he provides us experience far beyond our mental awareness. I am so amazed and grateful for the power & love of God in my life.

May your lives be  blessed with rich blessings and experiences that will bring much joy into your life.

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment