Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Love and Respect for Women

LOVE THIS!

"I am a woman.

"I am your wife, your sweetheart, your mother, your daughter, your sister - your friend.

"I need your help!

"I was created to give the world Gentleness, Understanding, Serenity, Beauty, and Love.

"I am finding it increasingly difficult to fulfill my purpose.

""Many people in advertising, motion pictures, television, and radio have ignored my inward qualities and have repeatedly used me only as a sumbol of sex.

"This humiliates me; it destroys my dignity; it prevents me from being what you want me to be -an example of Beauty, Inspiration, and Love: love for my children, love for my husband, love of my God and country.

"I need your hlep to restore me to my true posiiton - and to allow me to fulfill the Purpose for which I was Created.

"Oh, man, I know that you will find the way."

Jill Jackson Miller of Beverly Hills, writer, written under the heading "Open Letter to Man."




Isn't this beautiful!  Wish every man on this planet could observe this, and support and encourage their women to strengthen and cherish these God given traits.  What respect there would be for women.  Thanks Jill for thoughtfully sharing this.

Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment