Friday, February 1, 2013

My Simple Solution for My Measuring Cups and Spoons

Since 2013 is my year of Simplicity, I decided to keep this project more simple than the great ideas I have seen for never losing your measuring cups and spoons.  I always seem to not be able to find the right cup or spoon that I need, and it is always a search.

So, while I was at Wallmart last week, I saw a simple set of measuring cups and spoons for 88 cents.  I liked the black color, because I have some black accents in my kitchen.  I was brave and found some tiny little 1/2 inche brass nails or (escutcheons - what is labeled on the box).  They are barely noticeable on the outside of my cupboard.  I love that there are only a few of each, the necessary ones.  They look decorative, are always in site.  When I use them, I immediately wash dry and hang in their spot.  NO MORE SEARCHING!  I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment