Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentines Day Gift Idea.



Looks like a great idea for Valentines Day. 

Just saw this offer for Buy One Get One Free for:  Scentsy Solid Roll on Perfumes.  Looks fun for Valentines. The cost is $18 (but you get 2 for this price)


These roll on perfumes remind me of when I was a young girl, and when the roll on perfumes were so popular.  I think I will put these on my Valentines list.

The scents that these perfumes come in are:
Coconut Lemongrass
Enchanted Mist
Love Story
Luna
Quiver
Sugar Cookie
Awakening
Be Still
French Lavender
Linger
Lucky in Love
Route 66 (hey, hey, for men)
Ru n2 Me
Satin Sheets
Simply Irresistible
Skinny Dippin'
Sunkissed Citrus
Vanilla Suede
White Tea and Cactus
Zepplin

To order online:  www, mhilton.scentsy.us/ or call me 801-782-1183.  Valentines orders would have to be submitted right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment