Monday, August 6, 2012

God's Hand in All (part 1)

Life is so interesting, so full of experiences, not always easy, sometimes challenging causing us to perservere, to hold on until the light at the end of the tunnel.  The challenging times mold us and push us to be better than we could possibly imagine.

I am truly amazed at God's hand in all things.  Often times simple unimaginable things or people that are placed in our lives at key times, that bless inspire and motivate us towards good things.  What a blessing to have God's watch over us always.

Presently we are vacationing after an intense several days of hard work doing a booth at Bear Lake, Utah.  What a beautiful place to get away.  I love it here.  Yesterday, we had decided to travel to a certain area to park our trailer to spend the night before we get together with family at a cabin for a few days. My husband went with me and my son to help get us settled, before he had to return home for work.  After my husband left, my 16 year old son told me he didn't have a good feeling about the place we were staying.  I was kind of shocked, because it was a beautiful location right off the beach overlooking the lake.  We were kind of out away from most other campers.  There were several groups of young kids in different area's around us who were drinking quite a bit, but I figured they would be leaving soon as they were not set up to camp, and all would be well.  Levi continued to tell me, "Mom, we need to leave and go somewhere else, I don't have a good feeling about this place."  So, I decided I needed to act upon my son's inspration.  We packed up and left the area, made arrangements to go park near the cabin that we would be staying for the next few days, and I feel such peace for acting on my son's inspiration.  We are blessed this morning with such an incredible view of the lake.  Wow!  I am being rejuvinated by the beauty that is around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment