Tuesday, October 23, 2012

He asks, "Do You Love Me"

Each fall and spring, I have the privilege of listening to our General Conference of our church.  It is such an amazing feeling to listen to apostles of the Lord speak as a witness of Him.  I so appreciate the eloquent, deep with feeling and spiritual power that these men along with our prophet convey messages to guide our lives.

One of my favorite apostles is Elder Jefferey R. Holland.  He speaks with power, dignity and unquestionable faith.  Today, I have enjoyed his incredible message of Loving and serving the Lord.  I am happy to share his message.  It makes me stop and look at life to see if my actions truly show my love and dedication to Him.  I am truly grateful for the blessings that I enjoy in my life, and know that these truly come from God.


Jeffrey R. Holland       
We have a life of devoted discipleship to give in demonstrating our love of the Lord.

The First Great Commandment (click on link to view video)

http://www.lds.org/general-conference/2012/10/the-first-great-commandment?lang=eng&format=general-conference&view=sessions&media=

No comments:

Post a Comment