Monday, September 12, 2011

Pleasant People are a Joy to be Around

Pleasant people are a joy to be around. I just went to the bank yesterday, and there was a darling girl working as a teller. She wasn't overly attractive, but she so beautiful, because she was happy, cheerful, had a great smile on. Instantly, I thought, I need to line her up with my son. Wow, what a fun person to be around. I ended up going to the teller next to her, and an older gentlemen got to be her customer. Instantly, he was trying to find out about her. It almost seemed like he was trying to hit on her. He was attracted to her darling smile, and you could tell he wanted to be around her more. Because he asked her questions like, how long have you worked here (answer 10 months, but I usually work at a different branch). He replied, I guess I better start going to that branch. You are delightful to be around, and you have a darling smile.

She radiated joy and happiness. She was like a magnet to those around. People want to be around those who are happy. I guess I need to "happy up".

I told my son, you have to marry someone who sparkles, who is happy. Sometimes I feel that stress darkens our countenance, dims our inner light, wears us down and makes us unhealthy. I really need to "happy up". I need to choose the bright side of things.

(Just found this written a year or so ago, thought it would be fun to post. The cool thing is my son is now married to a girl who sparkles, radiates joy and happiness and is a joy to be around. He listened or got real lucky!)

2 comments:

  1. I like the term "happy up" we have been using FFF lately - Forced Family Fun.
    LOL - I need to use your exact words about marrying someone positive, happy and sparkles! I feel the same way. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one. everything you want is on the other side of fear

    ReplyDelete